Energy Measuring Device UMG 96 PA
Energy Measuring Device UMG 96-PA with clock, battery, and test data memory (4 MB) for installation in the front panel.
Intuitive user guide
High-quality color graphic display with user-friendly menu navigation.
Additional usage possibilities with a wide range of peripherals (three digital inputs and outputs as well as an analog output)
MID-measurement (approval pending)
Manipulation and legal secure detection of energy data.
Measurement of current and voltage parameters
For the recording of current and voltage measurement sizes in different web forms of TN and TT networks with overvoltage category of 600 V CAT III.
2 analog inputs – either as a 0 – 20 mA analogue inputs (e.g. DC measurement) or as RCM inputs with cable-break detection and additional measurement of temperature.
4 functions – one energy measuring device.
Energy management system
Continuous Energy Monitoring
Identification of potential savings
Reduction in power costs
Fulfillment of tax & Regulatory Requirements
Certified and tamper-proof MID-measurement
Right secure billing & energy acquisition (EEG-law, StromStG)
Fulfillment of legal requirements
Voltage quality (Power Quality)
Secure, highly available power supply
Prevent production outages
Maximize the operating times/preventive maintenance.
Prevention of quality defects in the product
Differential current monitoring (RCM)
A permanent monitoring of the residual current
Supports fire and personal protection
Effort reduction at the DGUV V3 test
Higher system availability
For More Technical Details
- Supply voltage: 90 V – 277 V (50/60) Hz or 90 V – 250 V DC
- Installation Category: 300 V CAT III
- 3 voltage measurement inputs:
- Measuring category: 600 V CAT III
- Measurement in 3-Phase 4-conductor systems up to 417V/720V (+ -10%) according to IEC
- Measurement in 3-Phase 3-conductor systems up to 600 V (+ -10%.
- 3 power measurement inputs:
- Measuring category: 300 V CAT II
- Rated current 5 A/1 A adjustable
- Current measuring range: 0.5 mA… 6 A
- Resolution: 0.1MA
- Each 3 x digital inputs and outputs
- 1 x analog output
- 1x RS485 (Modbus RTU)