An oven thermostat regulates cooking temperature and allows an
oven to heat up. When this part fails or begins to fail, the oven
will fail to heat or heat properly. This is a universal
aftermarket part that’s compatible with a wide variety of models
and brands. May differ from the original. Always take appropriate
safety precautions when performing troubleshooting or repairs.
Compatible with brands including Whirlpool, Sears Kenmore,
Admiral, Magic Chef, Electrolux, Modern Maid, Amana, Gibson,
Tappan, Crosley, Norge, Estate, Monarch, Thermador, Westinghouse,
Robertshaw, Roper, Eagle, Enterprise, Suburban, Preway, Hardwick,
Harper, Wyman, Harper Wyman, Chambers, Glenwood, Welbilt, Philco,
Gaffers & Sattler.
Repairwares Universal Range / Oven Thermostat 6700S0011: 240V,
17 amps, 6 terminals
* Replaces most Single Pole thermostats (only switched leg is L1)
w/4 terminals: L1, BKE, BRL, and PL
* Replaces most Double Pole thermostats (both L1 & L2 are
switched legs) w/6 terminals: L1, L2, COM3, BKE, BRL & PL.
* Single terminal connections: L1, L2 & PL
* Double terminal connections: BKE1 and BRL2
* Triple terminal connection: COM3