Who We Are
Our website address is https://www.faj.ae/.
FAJ (referred to as “FAJ Services”, “we” or “us”) maintains online domestic and commercial to the world's best brands for appliances, refrigeration, air conditioning product, and spare parts.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
1. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
By using the Website, FAJ services, and/or products (together “FAJ services” or “our Services”), you are consenting to the collection and processing of your Personal Data described in this Policy.
For the purpose of this Policy “Personal Data” shall mean any data relating to an identified natural person, or one who can be identified directly or indirectly by way of linking data, using identifiers such as name, voice, picture, identification number, online identifier, geographic location, or one or more special features that express the physical, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of such person or any other data stated under this Policy.
2. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following Personal Data about you when:
- information that you provide us by filling in forms on our Website, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Website and other co- registrations (e.g. social media logins), subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services;
- the Personal Data you provide us for you to enter a competition or promotion via our Website, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our Website;
- Personal Data you provide us, or that we may collect from you, to report a problem with our Website;
- a record of correspondence if you contact us;
- general, aggregated, demographic, and non-personal information;
- the details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders;
- the details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores Personal Data on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, “Cookies”));
- your e-mail address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your Personal Data with us; and
- any other Personal Data we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Website.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The above personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- provide you with information about our offerings and/or our periodic newsletters (if the Customer provides its consent);
- respond to your requests;
- fulfill any orders placed on our Website;
- create or develop business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the offerings provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Data with certain software or tools available online if the required active and unambiguous consent is given by your end);
- manage our relationship with you;
- have internal record keeping;
- verify your identity;
- maintain correct and up-to-date information about you;
- identify you as a contracting party;
- improve our Website;
- be able to provide F A J Services to you;
- administer and manage our incentives programs and fulfill your requests for incentives and/or to allow you to participate in sweepstakes and to notify you if you are a sweepstakes winner; and
- comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
4. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA WITHIN OUR ORGANIZATION
Within our organization, access to your data is limited to those persons who require access in order to provide you with F A J Services, which you purchase from us, to contact you, and to respond to your inquiries, including requests for refund. Those staff members may be part of the marketing or customer support teams. Staff members only have access to Personal Data that is relevant, on a ‘need to know’ basis.
5. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH OUTSIDE OUR ORGANIZATION AND WHY
Partners: We may make available to you further services, products, or applications provided by partners for use on or through our Website. If you choose to use such services, products or applications, your Personal Data related to those transactions may be shared with the respective partner.
Service Providers: We may share your Personal Data with the service providers. Examples include storing and analyzing Personal Data, protecting and securing our systems, providing search results and links, customer service, credit analysis, processing your information for profiling, user analysis and payment processing as well as delivery services.
Third Parties: We may also share your Personal Data with other third parties where you request or authorize us to do so provided that we comply with applicable law or it is required to respond to a valid legal process; or it is required to operate and maintain the security of our Website, including but not limited to prevention or stopping of an attack on our computer systems or networks.
We carry out an assortment of regulatory, administrative, and specialized safety efforts to assist with safeguarding your Own Information. Our Organization has different inward control guidelines which relate explicitly to the treatment of Individual Information. These incorporate specific controls to assist with shielding the Individual Information we gather on the web. Our representatives are prepared to comprehend and agree with these controls and we convey our Strategy practices and rules to our workers. Be that as it may, while we endeavor to safeguard your Own Information, you should likewise do whatever it takes to safeguard your Own Information. We ask you to avoid potential risks to safeguard your Own Information while you are on the web.
7. WHY AND FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We hold specific data gathered from you while you are a Client of F A J Services, and in specific situations where you have erased your record, for the accompanying motivations to:
- utilize our Sites;
- ensure that we do not communicate with you if you have asked us not to;
- provide you with a refund, if entitled;
- better understand the traffic to our Websites so that we can provide all members with the best possible experience;
- detect and prevent abuse of our Websites, illegal activities and breaches of our Terms and Conditions of F A J Services; and
- comply with applicable legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
We retain Personal Data as long as necessary for the purposes described above. This means that we retain different categories of Personal Data for different periods of time depending on the type of Personal Data, the category of user to whom the Personal Data relates, and the purposes for which we collected the Personal Data.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You have certain rights if you are within the UAE includes:
- Right to access. This right allows you to obtain a copy of your Personal Data, as well as other supplementary information.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data we hold about you corrected.
- Right to Processing and Automated Processing. You have the right to object to decisions issued with respect to automated Processing that have legal consequences or seriously affect you, including profiling.
- Right to object to processing. The right to object allows you to stop or prevent us from processing your Personal Data. This right exists where there are no legitimate reasons for us to continue the processing your Personal Data. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Request Personal Data Transfer. You have the right to obtain your Personal Data provided to us for Processing in a structured and machine-readable manner, so long as the Processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the fulfillment of a contractual obligation and is made by automated means. You have the right to request the transfer of your Personal Data to another controller whenever this is technically feasible.
- Right to erasure. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data when the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we originally collected or processed.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at email@example.com
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
10. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
11. OUR POLICY CONCERNING MINORS & THEIR DATA
Our Website is not directed to minors under the age of eighteen and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors or distribute such information to third parties. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent minors from providing such information. If we become aware of having inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a minor, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from minors.
12. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org